Discovering what life is about

Startup Equity sharing Calculation - Calcul du partage des parts par associé d une startup

 

Startup Equity sharing Calculation - Calcul du partage des parts par associé d'une startup

 

 

====================================================

Quels associés choisir, pour quelle répartition du capital ?

 

Exemples de répartition selon les compétences requises (pour 3 personnes) :

 

Exemple 1 : Priorité au responsabilité au porteur de projet

ADM : connaissance métier, réseau, administratif et financier 50%

DEV : développement du produit ou service, 25%

MKT : marketing, recherche de fonds, commercialisation, référencement 25%

 

 

Exemple 2 : Egalitaire

ADM : réseau, connaissance métier, administratif et financier 30%

DEV : développement du produit ou service, 30%

MKT : marketing, commercialisation, recherche de fonds, référencement 30%

 

 

 

https://www.maddyness.com/2013/12/11/associe-repartition-du-capital-startup/

http://www.guilhembertholet.com/blog/2009/09/25/a-combien-s%E2%80%99associer-comment-repartir-le-capital/

 

 

 

==================================================================

Simulation de votre pourcentage de parts

Co-Founder Equity Calculator

Voici une calculatrice vous permettant d’estimer le pourcentage de vos parts par associé. Pour cela, vous devrez répondre à plusieurs questions telles que : Quel est le CEO ? Qui a eu l’idée originale ? Quel(s) sont les associé(s)qui rédigent le blog ?…

 

Au total 15 questions concernant plusieurs ressources clés de votre entreprise. Attention, il s’agit uniquement d’une estimation.

 

Vous êtes prêts à recevoir des centaines de proposition d’association. Ne vous précipitez pas, c’est une décision mûrement réfléchie. Pour trouver votre associé, assurez-vous qu’il y ait une complémentarité dans vos compétences, sans oublier l’entente et les valeurs communes. N’hésitez pas à vous rendre dans des événements entrepreneurs, pour tenter de trouver la perle rare. Enfin, pour désigner le pourcentage des parts dans l’entreprise, bien que l’investissement financier soit primordial dans votre calcul, l’implication et les compétences le sont également.

 

Startup Equity sharing Calculation Calcul du partage des parts par associe d une startup


https://wydden.com/trouver-associe-repartition-parts/

http://foundrs.com/

 

====================================================

 

 

I deal with this almost everyday. I've been lucky as I have a couple of successful products under my belt and I can always refer to those as proof that there will be a big payday. Many developers want to branch out on their own, already.

Your job is to convince them that your idea will be the one they should choose to work on.

 

The 10% thing mentioned above is just wrong. There are all kinds of ways you could structure this;

but you want to ensure that your developer is happy throughout the process.

If their heart is not in it, progress will slow down, or even stop completely sometime down the line.

I like to show them results (the way you might expect them to show you), too.

Show the sales pages you built, share the ad creatives with them, discuss some initial strategies (content marketing, whatever).

 

I would even go so far as suggesting to offer them a 'technical partnership'.

Share 30-40% revenue with the understanding that they will alway maintain and update the product.

You might give yourself a mandatory buyout option at the end of a year...where you have the option to buy them out.

 

 

 

Ref : https://cofounderslab.com/discuss/how-should-i-set-up-a-revenue-sharing-deal-with-software-developer-partners

 

 

====================================================

 

Voici un résumé de ce que tu devras retenir suite à ta lecture de cet article:

 

Il vaut mieux avoir envie de résoudre un problème (le tiens et/ou celui d’une population que tu as identifiée), que de s’attacher à une “idée”. => Quel est le problème que tu essaie de résoudre ?

Qu’est-ce qui fait de toi une personne idéale pour résoudre ce problème ?

Si ton produit/service ne proposait qu’une seule fonctionnalité pour résoudre ce problème, peux-tu la décrire en 140 caractères ?

Quelles actions as-tu entreprises jusque là ? Lesquelles ont réussi /échoué, et pourquoi ?

As-tu des personnes qui t’ont prouvé leur confiance/engagement en ton projet ? Si oui, comment ?

Quelle est la prochaine étape de ton projet ? Et de quoi as-tu besoin pour y parvenir ?

Pourquoi me contactes-tu moi (plutôt qu’un autre) pour t’aider ?

Enfin, un dernier conseil: évite d’exagérer, ou d’utiliser des mots plus complexes que nécéssaire pour valoriser toi ou ton projet. Plus ta présentation sera simple, sincère, et passionnée, plus tu obtiendras l’attention, le respect et la sympathie des gens à qui tu demanderas de l’aide. Comme on dit en Anglais: cut the bullshit !

 

https://medium.com/france/tu-as-une-id%C3%A9e-de-startup-et-cherche-un-d%C3%A9veloppeur-quelques-conseils-853a10798886

 

 

=====================================================

 

 

1000 persons have an idea

100 plan on it

10 act on it

1 perservere enough

 

 

====================================

 

1. Convince that the idea will be the one we should choose to work on.

2. win win deal - every body must be content in the long term

3. Is there a business plan, marketing strategie

4. maintenance and update of the product

 

=====================================

 

What we offer:

- technical partnership

- Website developement + application development

- iphne and android development

 

Startup Equity sharing Calculation Calcul du partage des parts par associe d une startup

 

 

 


 

 

I am being offered a 3% equity in a stealth mode start-up (no funding yet). I have to develop the core products and they want me as part of the founding team. So is this a fair equity share?

https://www.quora.com/I-am-being-offered-a-3-equity-in-a-stealth-mode-start-up-no-funding-yet-I-have-to-develop-the-core-products-and-they-want-me-as-part-of-the-founding-team-So-is-this-a-fair-equity-share

 

3% equity is only fair in two scenarios:

 

You’re also being paid fair market salary with that 3% equity as a bonus.

Or the founders have already secured guaranteed customers worth tens of millions. You know for a fact that you’re going to make money. All you have to do is build the product. There is zero risk that the company fails because it has no customers. You already know exactly how much your 3% is worth in cash when your product is completed.

If either of these aren’t true, DON’T DO IT.

 

In fact, while you’re thinking this over, make sure to ask yourself the questions:

 

What exactly does the other two founders bring to the table? If you’re building the actual product, why do you need them? Do they have a lot of money to pay your salary or do they have some sort of inside sales connection that guarantees you will have customers? What justifies that you only get 3% and they get the other 97% combined?

If you don’t need them, what factors are there to stop you from leaving and starting a competing company that does exactly the same thing since you already have the skills to build it out where you get 100% equity?

 

 

---------------

 

At the stage the company is at you should definitely negotiate more. How much more depends on what progress has been made so far -

 

Is everything in slideware right now, is there a prototype ?

What has been done to establish even some product-market fit ?

Have you reviewed summaries of meetings the founder has had with any potential user/customer or financier ?

What does the current team look like - is it just the founder, who else - what role have they played, will they play ?

Have you reviewed the 6–12 month goals and projections (headcount, customers, trials, revenue ?)

Will you also be paid at least market rate or a close to market salary ? Is healthcare covered by the company ?

If your response to the first 5 points mentioned above seems like it is still a high level idea then 3% is way too less. If they are going to pay you (Point 6) at market with health benefits then you should check to ensure that the founder has cash flow (his own or friends & family probably) and if you feel the product-market fit can be established then 3% seems within a good range but only if you are certain that your salary and benefits will be paid for at least 12 months.

 

---------------

 

I don’t know about you, but I’m really big into fairness. So you get 3% and your other two cofounders get the other 97%.

 

Does that sound fair?

 

Good. I didn’t think so.

 

It’s always a red flag when one founder dominates the cap table over the other founders. In your case it might be two founders dominating the cap table.

 

Now fairness doesn’t meant that you’re going to split the pie evenly. Fairness does mean that you should get a reasonable amount for your role. And 3% versus 97% doesn’t sound that fair.

 

You need to negotiate a better deal or not join the company.

 

You’re going to resent your cofounders if you let the current deal stand. In fact, I would go further and say that your company’s chances of success are minimal as it stands because you lose the trust of your team when you aren’t being fair.

 

My hunch is you are not the only person that will be treated unfairly too. Hopefully, it’s just the inexperience of your cofounders leading to this decision.

 

However, you shouldn’t hesitate to say no and move on if you can’t to a fair deal.

 

For more, read: How Much Equity Do Your Employees Deserve? - Brett J. Fox

http://www.brettjfox.com/how-much-equity-do-your-employees-deserve/

 

 

 

---
Categories : Online business    Themes : Marketing Investing Idea
Share |
add a comment...

0 Comment

Leave a Comment